Hi Jen,

Well I am going by the longevity of a used battery. Lets presume a new one fully charged runs 10 hours and costs 400 bucks. The used one I bought for 100 bucks for example ran 6 hours. Not knowing how old and how much charges a battery had when buying one I would expect a used battery not to last as long as a new one. So Iam strictly going by a hunch it wont last more then lets say 2-3 years. I figured I would offer 150.00 plus shipping costs was a fair offer. I don't mind counter offers....:) and possibly making a deal or not, which would be fine also. I think these batteries are way over priced anyhow...and was looking to take one off someone hands if they upgraded lets say to a ZED...and its just sitting around. You never know unless one asks....;). So, unlike some people buying the newest and latest I choose to buy old and used....and squeeze the life out of it...regardless, I am glad you redeemed yourself..:) by giving me the answer.as why no one answered my offer..as I do have high regards of my fellow swingers.....:rolleyes:.

Rob,

You will definitely hear from me when it comes to buying the 12" Evo....I am still on the fence on the battery....just can't justify spending more than 150.00 - 200.00 for a battery. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to thank Jen for keeping her word on replacing the battery she first sent me. It so happened that the first lithium battery did not work well on my 4500, 

I contacted her and told her the battery is not holding a charge and she immediately offered my money back or another battery in replacement. Jen exemplifies what 

I always thought and that is the forum members of long standing are a good bunch of people who are trustworthy. This is one reason why I use the classified 

section of Robs  Forum to sell or buy used items. Thanks again Jen for being in constant communication with me in regards to the battery purchase...

Fred