Anyone been out swinging after the Monsoons?

I was out at Jackass flats watching the meteor shower on the 12th....LSD ran a little but not much.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the update. 

Tom - Were you able to see much of the Meteor Shower?  Last year I was up around Congress and about 1am I walked outside and it looks like "Star Wars!"  I never seen anything like this.  I could even hear some of the meteorites.  

Well... actually...it was not as big.  Did see some good ones. The dern moon was almost full so that messed it up a little. I headed out around 2 am...it may have been better after that , but I was done :) It was fun to sit out there and watch them with a good bud and catch up though. Jack ass flats may not be far enough out from the city????

Tom H.

37 minutes ago, andyy said:

I've been checking a few areas for Monsoon water flow.  Pretty disappointing.  Nothing getting turned up too much, yet.

Prescott has been getting rain about every day, though.

The monsoons have been kind of weak this year :(
Tom H.

BD - sorry to hear that about the motor.  Good finds, though! 

I did also see some of the larger washes got some better flow in the Vulture area.  Just not majority I had hoped for.  Smaller washes didn't get much movement where I was at, though.  Maybe mother nature will grant us some better rains in the near future.

Been watching areas of Northern and Eastern Bradshaw's ... Eastern hasn't had much flow ... was surprised the little movement of Turkey Creek under the bridge just before town of Cleator... We've had a couple of brief drenchers in Prescott Valley side of the mountain but not long enough to move much.