Brownie's Third Lung Hookah Diving Scuba System

$2,500 USD

Price change, will take $2250.00 $1,800.00 $1,500.00 from a fellow nugget hunter/detectorist...

Hi guys... if any of you are interested in this, it's located in BC Canada at the moment but I'm moving back to AZ/CA/NV (haven't figured out what state will take me yet..hahaha) this Sept or Oct so I can bring it down to that area and deliver it anywere along I-5/I-10 etc.... It's been veriified with Brownies to have the latest hoses and not have the compressor recall issue that affected some of these. I purchased it for doing underwater sniping but never used it.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad..., please note, this price shown is Canadian, I'm open to offers or trades.... (I'm getting out of wet work so please no offers for dredges etc)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/spo/5785292639.html

Jen

Edited by jjbond
updated link

4 hours ago, A Sasquatch said:

Hi Jennifer, I am interested in this unit, can you tell me the age and amount of usage?

Nope, bought it used, hoses are new and it's not affected by the recall.... Hoses aren't either, info is in the ad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Still available, item is located in Las Vegas:

ALL HOSES AND REGULATOR ARE BRAND NEW, NEVER USED.

Included but not shown is a brand new, never put in a mouth, OEM regulator. It's been veriified with Brownies to have the latest hoses and not have the compressor recall issue that affected some of these.

http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-152/030757/Brownies-Commercial-Duty-Hookah-System.html

Link to the manual: http://www.browniesthirdlunginfo.com/pdf/CommercialManual.pdf

CTD390 Commercial Hookah Diving Systems, the only thing not shown is the new regulator I'm including with the system.

The CTD-390 series is the choice of professionals around the world. With the dependable 4-cycle OHV gasoline engine and Auto Downloaders these units are ready for extended work days. Twin Accumulators are mated with each compressor to ensure a constant air supply.

A-Commercial-Diver-Using-Brownies-Third-Lung-Hookah-Diving-System-Portrait
Brownies CTD390 third lung diving systems main     The CTD-390 includes the Twin Piston Direct Drive compressor powered by a 4-cycle OHV gasoline engine. Twin three gallon accumulator tanks come with a pressure gauge. The unit is set in a vibration free aluminum frame. The 390 comes set-up for two divers including two 150′ hoses, two regulators, two drop weight Cummerbelts, quick release swivel fittings, remote intake, and a reusable inline filter.

The CTD-390 DUPLEX includes two complete systems described above mounted in a structural aluminum cage with wheels. It comes set-up for two divers. (Please ask a representative for more informarion and pricing)

Because these units are designed for deeper diving, the Drop Weight Cummerbelt and Egressor Scuba System should be used for the ultimate in bailout safety. Both of these items are available as options.

* All Brownie's Commercial hookah diving systems are deck mount only and do not include a flotation tube

CTD390XE $4,910 2 Diver "XE" Package, my system has heaps of hose and a brand new, never put in a mouth regulator.

The Explorer C390 is equipped with Brownie's twin head direct drive compressor and a reliable 4.5 hp, 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine. It is capable of an output of 7 cfm @ 50 psi. The C-390 weighs 59 pounds and measures 17" X 17" X 17" with the intake removed. The C-390 is capable of running 3 hours.

Optional accumulators are available for both units to provide temporary breathing pressure during dives in which breathing rates exceed the pressure that can be delivered by the compressor.

Commercial System Deluxe packages include Brownie's patented Drop Weight Cummerbelts with quick release weight pockets. All Brownie's Commercial hookah diving systems are deck mount or land use only and do not include a flotation tube.

Price is $1,750.00

IMG_0696.jpg

Image 6.jpg

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Image 4.jpg

Image.jpg

third lung2.jpg