bit the bullet again

Just sent my 4500 off to Woody for his latest mods. Can’t afford the 7K, didn’t like the 2300, so here we go.

When Minelab ‘couldn’t fix’ my detector some 6-7 years ago, Woody did and made it a lot quieter. Have read every report and think this is the best way to go. Have a brand new EVO 12”.  Sincerely hope I can find something the Ol’ Marine missed, this fall.

Will see you this fall, stay cool and safe!

Will be interesting to hear what you think about it at the Q! :)

Cant wait for the cooler weather....

Tom

Tommy, I'll be there with bells on my toes! (rubber). I am so ready for Q again. Some cooler weather, some gold (haven't seen any new in several months) and some old friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rob, not yet. He's constantly doing mods to his mods. Saw a Utube last week with him out in the field. When I get it, I can play in yard, but first real test will be at Q, Sept or more probable October. Will let all know. I'm hungry!

Another point to consider; bought a 12" EVO last spring and haven't been able to use it yet. First results won't prove anything particular. After 5-6 nuggets, I'll go back to NF 14E mono and let you'all know. ;-)