Add one gram--Help baby

Well, crap!  We are working with Gofundme to refund every dime that was raised...The baby's mother and grandmother got greedy and demanded we give them the donated funds for their living expenses not the medical expenses for the baby ... Dodie was helping the mother by giving her part time bookkeeping  work, which the mother quit doing when she saw the gofundme campaign building $$$ ... She thought she was going to be able to slide and party with the donated funds...Then this morning they revealed the baby's medical expenses are being covered by insurance ... So we have ended the campaign and have the Gofundme staff processing refunds to all the great people who donated...Thank you all and I'm really bummed it went like this! Cheers, Unc

2 hours ago, fredm said:

Well, Ron and Dodie, you tried!  Too bad the losers have "greeded" their way out of your help...it is really too bad for that little girl!

fred

Yeah, Fred, Dodie is extremely upset that we put our love and energy out there, and our friends put their caring and hard earned dollars into helping the baby to have those lowlifes think they were going to use the money for their own selfish purposes ... And I just found out that Dodie fronted her $400+ for work she never did and Dodie had to do it to satisfy the needs of her accounting clients .... Lesson learned, I guess! ... Cheers, Ron

Ron:
Dont sweat it. Tell Dodie to take it easy...You guys tried. There are people out there that take advantage of this kind of stuff. But, you never know, unless you deal with them a lot. 

It will come back to you in good ways. :)
Tom H.

Uncle Ron, 

Thanks for trying to help a toddler you thought needed financial help for dealing with a serious medical problem.  That was kind and generous.  Unfortunately, it seems like she is also stuck with questionable parents.  I feel for her on both counts. 

Hey All ... Go Fund Me just notified us that everyone's donations are being returned today into whatever account you used to donate from originally ... Thank you all who tried to help... I'm sorry it didn't work out the way we all hoped! ... Cheers, Ron