Best nugget hunting video I've seen in ages.

Sorry if this has been posted, I just took a break from packing/moving to watch some YouTube and saw the best video I've seen in ages, and naturally it starred two of our own.....  

Great job Chris and Steve, you continue to make me proud to say I know you both..... Well done.... Made in America still rules :)

PS: I again apologize if it's already been posted.

jennifer

I loved it... and I loved it so much that after seeing that great claim they worked in the first segment I've decided to purchase a lifetime GPAA membership in the middle of next month, (I'm waiting on a check to clear, don't ever deposit a large US funds check into an Canadian bank account, 30 day hold, automatic, even if it is from a company like Boeing, they don't care)... but I digress... I was torn and on the fence about joining as I'd heard some on the GPAA forums complaining about never getting their updated books, claim maps and the way they changed to the new forum etc etc and I own and have purchased heaps of claim here in BC so what was the point but ANYTHING that both Chris and Steve stand behind and endorse, is golden to me..

Well done guys, that video you did just sold a lifetime GPAA membership, I'm proud to support the cause.

Next purchase, a roadrunner one. :)

Jen

• Admin

Hey Jen,

Great bunch of guys there on the video.  I think Kevin has really helped the GPAA get the buzz back out there.  I think for awhile the GPAA didn't know what direction they were heading, but I believe they are back on track now.  I think the "Gold Trails" shows have helped get the word back out about the GPAA.  

The Roadrunner's is also a great local club in Arizona and Highly recommended.  Make sure you recommend me, I will get a nugget!  LOL