New Nugget Additions

• Admin

Hello All,

Nothing to get real excited about, just some more nuggets added to poke.  I'm back swinging  the GPX 5000 with the Elite coil, as a customer just had to have my GPZ 7000 due to the backorder status on them.  I'm happy with the GPX 5000 right now, but do miss the GPZ.  

Here are a few nuggets.  Biggest is just shy of 1/4 ounce.  

newones.jpg

• Admin

Hey Californiagold,

Ya, it's been a good year or so since I have ran the GPX 5000 (outside of training customers).  That being said, these new Elite coils are amazingly quiet.  The last time I was running the GPX, I was using the Coiltek Blitz coils, which were great.  However, the Elite's are much smoother and get great performance from what I have seen so far using my GPX 5000.  I'm pretty confident with the GPX 5000 and the 14-inch Coiltek Elite, I won't miss too much gold that I can't come back at some point and re-hunt with the GPZ.  

Thanks for always sharing your finds.  Always great see finds and read stories from other people around the US and other Countries.  

Man, thats a lot of nice gold Rob! WTG :D

Um....nothing to get excited about?  I think I would be pretty dern excited!

Glad your getting out again, still some nice weather to be had.

GL to ya

Tom H.