Gold forums contest

Yo All... I'm sponsoring a contest for gold forums members.... The winner needs to guess the date on which the temperature in Phoenix hits 100 F. as reported by NOAA ..

The prize is 3 custom gold clubs gold claims maps of your choice from my AZ-Gold.com website ... It must be the exact date the mercury hits the century mark! ... Earlier or later doesn't count ... You can enter up to three separate times ... Have fun! Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah!

May 8, 13,14 :)

Tom H.

OK Guys, I'm calling the end of the entries in the contest ...  Any thing that is entered so close to the final date would not be fair to the guys who jumped in from the beginning ... So tonight, 5-3-16 at 10PM it's closed ... Cheers,Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hey Ron fun contest. Well Tomorrow may be the big 100D day in Phoenix? or not.

Diamondback

As far as geology and the known history and (science)of our planet I guess it depends on what ice age your referring too.  These days I have a tendency to never say never.  ;):) AzNuggetBob

OK, contest is over...It hit 101 at 2:15 according to NOAA-- A quick count looks like we've got 5 Winners!  I'll post the names in a bit, then the winners can go to my website -- WWW. AZ-Gold.com -- and each pick 3 maps and PM me on their choices!  Congratulations winners! And thanks everyone for playing! -- If you didn't win, I'll give forum members a 10% discount until May 15-- Just include your forum name in the paypal message section--Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

Thanks for running the contest here on the forums along with other forums.  Was driving through Wickenburg yesterday and Dennis asked about you.  Hope you're still out doing a bit of nuggetshooting.  

Thanks for always being a great friends, major contributor on the forums and making great Custom Maps.  Make sure you visit Ron's Custom Arizona Gold Finding Map website for a ton of custom maps and information - http://www.az-gold.com/

Thanks, Rob... I hope you're getting out more now, too! ... I haven't been out since I broke the ribs in my back in Feb. 2015 ... Am pretty crippled up ... Haven't been out of the house (literally) except for Dr. visits and the occasional sushi adventure ... Trying to get my legs back up under me so I can go out, but it's v. painful. Thanks for your comments, Buddy! ... Cheers, Unc

• 2 weeks later...