Toy Hauler Video Tour

Nice home away from home Doc!

That shower is bigger then the one in our RV. Nice 

Tom H.

That's an awesome little home away from home Doc default_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif , I like it and I'm somewhat jealous!!

Have you used the little Home Solar System you got a while back(?), it should come in handy for outside lighting  when you go out with your new away home, I got one after you posting your's but have yet to get a chance to try it out on a real outing.

If you could would you ask Casey a question for me, what is a "Hot water heater"? default_89.gif , I'm confused why in the world would someone need to heat hot water?? default_idunno.gif

default_4chsmu1.gif Sorry I just had to ribbed Casey for that, while growing up we all call a water heater a "hot water heater" until one day a plumber ask me "Why would you want to heat hot water, it's already hot" so now every chance I get to tell someone the same I take advantage of it, default_rolleye0012[1].gifdefault_teu93[1].gif   

13 hours ago, Gold Seeker said:

default_4chsmu1.gif Sorry I just had to ribbed Casey for that, while growing up we all call a water heater a "hot water heater" until one day a plumber ask me "Why would you want to heat hot water, it's already hot" so now every chance I get to tell someone the same I take advantage of it, default_rolleye0012[1].gifdefault_teu93[1].gif   

Been asking that question for years...I doesn't help, they still just keep saying "hot water heater"

Mike

Tortuga, yes it was under $23,000.

Gold Seeker - Good one.  You know for the longest time when I was a young guy I called the refrigerator an "Ice Box."

My dad was very poor most of his younger life and they had an "Ice Box."  That is what dad called them and I grew up calling them an ice box.  One day in class I said ice box and the teacher said, they don't call them that anymore, they call them refrigerators.  Do you even know why they called them an "ICE BOX?"  Of course I knew exactly why they were called Ice boxes.

Til the day he died Grandpa was a very poor Southern Baptist preacher.  He lived in a house with no heat, just pot belly stoves, no bathroom, outhouse, no running water, they had to pump their water.  They grew things in their garden, they had chickens.  They traded with their neighbors, and gave fruit and vegetables to their neighbors and the neighbors reciprocated.  By today's standard they had nothing, and yet they were very very happy.  Grandma died first.  Several years later, Grandpa took up with a grade school girlfriend from his past and they got married.  Which I could have him back for a day there are so many things I would like to ask him.

Doc

You know on second thought.  When you are in that rig out in the desert and it's 110 degrees and you turn on the water heater it probably is a HOT water heater.

Doc