17 evolution elip and some gold

Hey all:
   Welp had to get a new coil and after talking with AJ and Mike F. about the evolution I decided to do it.

My old coiltek 14 elip was giving me fits with falsing and such. Doctered it up as much as I could but after 5 yrs of banging it around....it was tired.

Rob fixed me up with a good deal and I had it within 2 days THANKS!! :)

Im loven it. It is a LOT more sensitive and seems to do a lot better on black sand and ironstone. 

It is a wee bit heaver than my old 14 elip, but exercise and a bungy will take care of that.

Went back into a area ive pounded and let others hit. I got more trash out of the main wash that I missed before. 

The small nails were 8" deep and the 3/4 X 3/4 piece of steel was at 1 1/2 feet deep...loved digging that one!

Now for the gold. They look like brothers :) But, they were actually up on the hill sides out of the main wash.

Two washes separating them. One was 3 feet up a 70 deg. slope and one was in a really small drainage that I never bothered to detect. 

Hit everything around up and down from where I found them. Just some loners.

A good friend and I went up there last week and he gave me all kinds of tips/hint/help/geology advice/ head exploding.......

Told me to hunt the one side of the wash. They are up there. But dang....hunting hillsides is hard!
Total in gold was 3 grams.

Enjoy!
Tom H.

thRE2OVHHT.jpg

2 weeks.jpg