Skunk buster/retirement nugget!

Hey all:

Dad and I got out today for a awesome day of detecting. Really nice weather. Hit a couple of new areas. Got some trash in the first one and then drove over to the second one. Got a signal on top of a flat rock.....moved it, detected the rock and it was a hot rock,:2mo5pow: but.........detected the area it was laying on and got a signal...hmmm...dug down and got this little guy in the bedrock. Weighing in as a massive .4 grams at about 5 inches deep. :thumbsupanim Spent the next half hour digging bullet fragments in a 10 ft stretch. Least I found the slow spot were everything was dropping out in! Detected up down and all around, but it was just a one nugget wash. :)
   At least we beat the skunk! Had 6 of them under our belts as of today.

Retirement nugget........its going to be a cheap retirement!     Im calling it that cuz I retired last week. :)
Great day out and the good Lord blessed us with some gold!

Srry guys...I cant get this new blasted forum to upload my pic.  Will work on it...

Tom H.

I'm glad you guys got out and busted the skunk. Just remember the next patch is just around the corner. I have been on a dry spell as well and haven't had the time in months to invest what it takes. Good luck out there you guys deserve it with the way you treat and help others.

AJ

16 minutes ago, as4353 said:

I'm glad you guys got out and busted the skunk. Just remember the next patch is just around the corner. I have been on a dry spell as well and haven't had the time in months to invest what it takes. Good luck out there you guys deserve it with the way you treat and help others.

AJ

AJ.............you know..........Just keep pounding it when you can, boots on the ground.... and eventually it will show up :)
GL To ya.

Gonna come to the outing?
Tom H.

1 hour ago, Cowkiller said:

Nice job on the nugget Tom! Hope you are loving that retirement! 

Oh heck yah!!!! Im loven this retirement gig :)
Cya on Thurs  or Fri..

Tom H.

Heres a pic

SAM_1243_Converted_Converted.JPG