SALE - Minelab GPX 4500 & Keene 4-inch Dredge

• Admin

Hello All,

I have a couple of items for sale. 

(1) Used, in good condition, Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector.  Includes all stock accessories and 11-inch DD coil.  Extra accessories include Minelab Commander 15x12 Mono coil, extra li-ion Battery & extra power cord.  This unit was purchased through me about a year ago and still has a few years on the warranty.  I'm asking $2200.00 Shipped or for local pick up.  The extra battery is a $441 purchase, the extra coil is $350, so there are plenty of extras that make this price a good deal.  

(1) Keene 4-inch Double Sluice Pontoon Dredge, with Hooka setup.  Includes the Honda 6.5HP engine, pump, Hooka, T80 Compressor, swivel nozzle, regulator, air tank, flare and other parts.  Excellent dredge, purchased about 4 years ago, only used about 6 times.  Original purchase was over $4,000 with the extras.  I'm asking $2500 if you pick it up in person.  

Questions on either item, call me at 623.362.1459 or 602.909.9008.  Both items are well worth the price. 

dredge (640x480).jpg

• 3 weeks later...