$4000 SHIPPED - Brand New Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Package Metal Detector

• Admin

Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Package Now for $4000.00 Shipped

That is right folks, Minelab Americas has recently reduced the MAP price on the Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Package from $5995.00 down to $4000.00 starting now. There will be a huge demand for this metal detector since it's one of the top of the line PI's for gold nugget hunting.

You can also apply a 15% Military Discount towards the $4000.00 price with the proof of a DD214 or Military ID.

We here at Rob's Detector Sales are also offering FREE shipping, Arizona Field Training and Unlimited Support beyond the sale.

If you've been waiting for the best deal around and want the best support and service, give us a chance to earn your Minelab business and we promise to give you 100% satisfaction!

To order directly you can click on this link below -
http://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-gpx-5000-pro-pack

Call, email or catch us here on Facebook if you have any question about this current promo.

Rob's Detector Sales
Surprise, Arizona
623.362.1459 office line
602.909.9008 cell or text messages
rob@robsdetectors.com
www.robsdetectors.com

MLPromoGPX.png

Dealer Star Logo.jpg

Certified GOLD Trainer logo.png

RDS (640x480).jpg

• Admin

Hello Dakota Slim,

I would agree to an extend on both sides.  The reduced MAP price is helping new customers that couldn't get into the market before, an opportunity now at a reduced cost.  The flip side is resale value of customers that purchased at the higher MAP price.  If a customer purchased at $5995.00 (or $5795.00) a year ago, but needed to sale for whatever reason, the new prices are going to drastically hurt that resale value. 

It seems ML used prices are all over the place now because of the ridiculous pricing ML comes up with and sort of suckers folks in on ... Of course, peeps that must have the latest greatest are just wasting money! ... 3000's and 3500's are now not worth much more than a new Gold Bug 2 ... I've always felt these huge prices are going to bite ML & and their early adopters  on the butt sooner than later ... They are no longer a good investment unless the customer holds on to them and foregoes any newer ones down the road ... Just my 2 cents ....Cheers, Unc

This price drop has really shaken up the used Minelab detector market. I just saw a GPX5000 go for $2524 on ebay. What are the previous models like the 4800, 4500, 4000, 3500, 3000 and GP Extreme worth now? What if Minelab dropped the price on the 7000 by a few thousand to, as Rob says, get new customers into the market.  

Just now, Dakota Slim said:

This price drop has really shaken up the used Minelab detector market. I just saw a GPX5000 go for $2524 on ebay. What are the previous models like the 4800, 4500, 4000, 3500, 3000 and GP Extreme worth now? What if Minelab dropped the price on the 7000 by a few thousand to, as Rob says, get new customers into the market.  

It appears that Minelab has dropped the USA price on the GPZ 7000 to $7999, this has been being talked about over on Steve's forum since a week ago Friday and Steve confirmed that it's true late last night, the Australia price is still the same which has always been $7625 USA dollars.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/1708-gpz-price-drop/

• Admin

Hello All,

Well I'm not educated enough to know why Minelab is reducing prices, just the fact it had sparked sales for the customers that were always a few thousands away from a high end PI.  It's good and bad I guess.  No question it had hurt the used market, as you can get used GPX units for as low as $2000.00.  

The GPX 4500 that was recently selling for $2699.00 is no longer available in the US for now.  All GPX 4500's are being shipped overseas.  Sounds like there is another minor gold rushing going on in some of the smaller regions of Africa again.  

Just to confirm, the GPZ 7000 effective the 27th of Feb 2016 is now a MAP price of $7,999.00.  We are still offering the 15% Military Discount on this price, so that will take another $1200 off the $8000.00 price.  

This is also for the GPX 5000, 15% off the $4000.00 will get you into a new GPX 5000 Pro Package for $3400.00.

A US Military ID or DD214 is required for the 15% off.  

Rob Allison
www.robsdetectors.com