Waking up to a New Forum

I'm not having any issues here at Rob's forum and I haven't had any issues on Steve's forum until today, I'm not getting to the forum proper, I'm getting taken to a strange page and no matter what embedded links I click on that page it just take me back to the same strange page other than clicking on the Main Website link which works fine and the main website seems normal, and even then at the Main Website when I click on the forum link it take me back to the strange page again, anyone else having the same issues trying to go to Steve's forum today or is it something on my end?

Edit: After an hour has passed Steve's forum seems to be working fine for me now.

I had a self created meltdown that took me all day to fix - I think I can finally say that except for a few missing images all under control now. Not the new software's fault per se, but there was a configuration error in the switch over that caused a problem, and the medicine was as bad as the original problem.

Still tweaking and twiddling however so who knows. The new stuff is like a toy for me and sometimes I break my toys! I apologize for any difficulty presented by such behavior on my part.

In the long run this is going to work MUCH better, especially for people on mobile devices.