2016 Field Instructions Started, 4 Customers, 2 find gold!

• Admin

Hello All,

Well, it's that time of the year when customers start calling and scheduling their field instructions. If you purchase a Pulse Induction metal detector (regardless of brand) from Rob's Detectors, we will take you out in the field for a day and train you on that unit for FREE. This including a full day of training, conducted on private claims and you keep anything you find!

If you're looking to get training on your unit and purchased elsewhere, we charge $300 for an entire day. We treat you just like you purchased the unit from us!

This weekend a trainer and I conducted field instructions with 4 customers. Two of them had Minelab SDC 2300's, the others had GPX 5000's. We broke into groups, spent a good portion of the day on instructions and then some detecting in the field. Two of the customers found gold nuggets, the other two guys due their fair share of targets throughout the day. Overall, the weather was awesome and everyone left with a big smile.

Here is a short email from one of the customers -

Hey Rob,

Just a note to thank you very much for your training session on my detector and allowing us to detect on your claim. I learned a lot about my detector as well as the most productive ways to find gold with the detector.
I didn't find any gold until after you left. I started detecting along the road and ended up down by the gate where I found a very small piece of gold under a bush. The piece was much smaller than the one from Alaska that I used to tune my "vlf" detector. It was the best find I could hope for with my SDC, because, if I can find tiny pieces with it, I can find the larger ones.
Thanks again for spending the time to help us get started with our detectors.
Doug

We promise if you purchase from us, we are going to spend the entire time with you, get you trained on your unit and hopefully you can walk away with a nugget to boot. Beyond that, we offer unlimited support beyond the sale. You can email, call, text or chat with us here on the forums for support.

Here are a few pictures of the customers during the outing -

post-2-0-15799700-1454280233_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-26977200-1454280255_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-69469600-1454280273_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-00996300-1454280301_thumb.jpg

Nice! Glad a couple of the guys found some gold.

It was great weather out for detecting :)
Tom H.