• 2 weeks later...

Okay I will add my NF Sadie coil that is 8 x 6 and is new. I won't lower the price of 2200.00 dollars. Something else I didn't say why I was selling was because of weight of the detector. I have nerve damage in my back and gives me more trouble as I get older. I just got to use a lighter machine.  This all came about back in 89 I crash my plane and didn't walk away unhurt.

Like said before I'll ship free. Pm me if want to talk and I'll call you.

Thanks

Chuck Anders

Nice price for a 4500 ... all the new 4500's discounted before Christmas have been worked out of Minelab's inventory and have gone back to the older and higher price. So if you are looking for a great Minelab PI and on a budget grab this one! And I know the Sadie Coil works great on that detector ... I have one!

Mike F

Thanks Mike for the kind words. It's a great buy for anyone that wants a GPX 4500 PI detector. That Sadie coil is one great coil. I've done air test with it plus another coil from a different company. When I sell this one with the 4500 I'll turn around and order another. That should tell you what I think of the Sadie 8 x 6.

Chuck