Crystal Cluster ... Worth?

Yo All...I've had this find setting on my cool finds shelf for years ... Don' t even remember where I found it ... But watching Amanda's show has enlightened me a bit (I've never given much of a rat's ass for just rocks that weren't gold.) ... Does anyone know about crystal clusters with nice terminations and if this specimen has much value, other than just being pretty to look at? ... Cheers, Unc

post-30-0-51154800-1452576386_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-64039000-1452576428_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Ron,

Amanda from Prospectors was going to come out and meet with Doc and I last year, not sure what happened (Doc might be able to say). I've watched the show a bit, Colorado sure has some great minerals. That being said, I just sold a GPZ to a customer in Colorado, he said they are getting much stricter on mineral collection on public lands .... Go figure!!

Great looking quartz cluster you have there. I'm not sure of the value, if any, but they sure are fun to look at. A theory is where you find large quartz crystals, could mean bigger gold. :huh:

Hey, Dave, I've been following this situation a bit and everything of substance indicates Amanda and the claim owner are in the right ... Personally, I believe Amanda and think the other woman is just stirring some sh*t for possible gain ... Cheers, Unc

• 4 months later...

Uncle Ron 

actually the contract not only was broken but rewritten 7 months after the original was agreed upon and that same agreement filmed and aired on the TV show. The re writing of the contract was done without my presence and in world of contracts you can't break an original agreement without all parties involved.  Many people believe my digging partner because she was on more seasons but I am not the one with a court order judgement against me for high grading someone else's claim.  Yes those documents are public record and the order was granted for $108K. People really need to check all facts before just assuming they know the truth.  Hope that clears things up straight from the source ?

On January 18, 2016 at 7:27 PM, DIAMONDBACKDAVE said:

Amanda is a Thief changing the Contract on Jessica Mills. I hoping Jessica takes her to Court

Thank you!! She deserved being taken to court but the cost outweighed recovery. I just hope more people learn I am NOT the only one she has done this to and I have been witness to that. I am giving this to karma and let her and God take care of the intentional calculated harm she brings to people's lives. 

• 1 month later...