A little gem from my collection.....(Aussie Mines and Mineral Deposits)

if u r looking for places to detect, then I recommend u start with books called GOLD AND GHOSTS.

There are about 4 versions all covering different states of Australia. The Black and Blue versions are about Western Australia. I reckon we have most of the gold compared to the rest of the states of Australia.

U need a Miners Right to detect in western Australia and this licence is for life. $25aud.

Don't come down in our summer as temps are always over 100'F and Marble Bar gets to a constant 45'C

March to October are the best times.

regards

oneday

Don't come down in our summer as temps are always over 100'F and Marble Bar gets to a constant 45'C

March to October are the best times.

regards

oneday

Thanks for the info oneday, I agree...it's a place every detector operator should go at least once in their life... the sites you'll see (apart from the gold) are memorable.... I have HEAPS of pictures from my last trip... I'll be sharing them all in the near future.. I'm just waiting for an "issue" to be resolved with a certain dodgy tour operator over there before publishing the rest (thus the copywrite notice on one of them). ;)

PS: No, those are not my fingers in the 7000 shot, his are cleaner than mine were... :)

Jen

post-28230-0-71576000-1452390851_thumb.j post-28230-0-04852300-1452390929_thumb.j

post-28230-0-11594300-1452390891_thumb.j post-28230-0-66142600-1452391994_thumb.j

post-28230-0-61767200-1452390816_thumb.j post-28230-0-02944200-1452391098_thumb.j

post-28230-0-69688300-1452391577_thumb.j

u must have been on the East Coast.

we will hopefully be Dry Blowing some great country with nuggets going down some 6' .

the aim is to get 1 oz a day minimum and from what I have seen and been involved with that's certainly achievable.

hope your situation gets resolved.

regards

oneday

u must have been on the East Coast.

regards

oneday

Hi oneday...... yup, I usually spend most of my time in the Golden Triangle area (Bendigo, etc) of Victoria but those photos were from a trip I made to Tibooburra, NSW (Camerons Corner) area.

PS: Have a look in the Youtube video section of this forum, I just posted a link to a video of a couple gals in WA... if they can do an ounce, you can too... they just took an extra 14 days to do it. :)

Cheers... have a Bundy n Coke for me.

Jen

Hi Jen

I am familiar with the girls that prospect this great land.

If u want to find gold then its the West coast that u need to prospect in.

People need to do their homework befor they embark on a tour.

we r lucky as we only have to travel 5 miles and u can start swinging.

thanks for the invite to a drink but I only drink Mid Strength beer and not much of it.

regards

oneday