This is my GPX 5000 and I’m putting it up for sale. I am selling it because I have the GPZ 7000 and the SDC 2300, and with those two, the 5000 is not really necessary. I only used it briefly in 2015, and not all that much in 2014 as I was mostly using the 2300. I purchased it in 2011, and used it frequently 2011 – 2013. I found a lot of gold with it – it works just great!

I am selling it with two power cables, two extra lower rods (not shown) and an extra 12V car type power connector (comes standard with a 110V and one 12V). It includes an AZO control box cover. It came standard with the 11 inch mono and DD coils, and I will also throw in a 20 inch mono – for those really deep nuggets, an 11 x 17 coiltec mono oval – great for ground coverage with excellent sensitivity, and an 8 x 6 inch mono small coil for those tight spaces and maximum sensitivity to small gold. Basically it's a kit to cover everything you need with a GPX 5000. It’s still Minelab’s top of the line PI and will handle some very bad ground that other detectors just can’t process. I’ll also toss in a free, signed copy of my book, Fists Full of Gold.

This detector lists new for $5,795 – without all the extra coils, etc. I am tossing in. I am asking $3000 for this detector and all the extras. You pay shipping and insurance to where ever I need to ship. I accept PayPal, U.S. Postal Money orders, and checks if you want to wait for the check to clear (might be a week or two delay). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

post-9-0-52993800-1451969692_thumb.jpg