Someone is going to have a Merry Christmas with this Nugget Pendant

Hey Gang,

As you know I was looking for a nugget between 6 and 7 grams for a customer of mine. I found one and gave it to my sister who is the general manager of The Jewelers in Las Vegas, the largest jewelry store in Las Vegas.

They manufacture, they do everything. Their customers have included every star that has ever been in Las Vegas. They produced jewelry for everyone from Elvis Presley, to Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers, to Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. Not to mention every nickel and dime rapper all the way up to the mega-recording stars.

What we have here is a 6.5 gram nugget that was found in the same patch as the 6 lb Butte County nugget. Fitted with a bale and 3 diamonds. My customer's wife is going to be one happy lady.

Anyone who ever needs anything done to a nugget let me know and I will put you in touch with my sister, Joanie. She will give you the friends and family discount. She has done several pieces for Digger Bob.

Merry Christmas!

Doc

post-16-0-01046500-1450724255_thumb.jpg

Doc,

Actually, I've been meaning to get ahold of your sister. She made this necklace for my mom's 50th wedding anniversary. Now that mom is gone, I want to break it up into individual necklaces for my women family members.

I found all the nuggets in different places, the Sierras, the Siskiyous, and Nevada. Then added birthstones for the three of us.

I hate to break up such a beautiful piece but I don't know what else to do with it now.

Digger Bob

post-73-0-70530300-1450896957_thumb.jpg