Fors gold gets the small stuff

Hello,

Made it out detecting to a small gold location to try out the new Fors gold plus. The ground is hot there so I ran in boost mode. Sens. 80. The Fors plus is a great sniper on the small gold in this tough atmosphere. The new 10x5.5 coil performed very well and does hit the tiny gold amazingly well. So far the best detector that ive ran at this hot ground location over previous vlfs and high frequency gb 2.

Ended the day with 27 pcs for 2.7 dwt

post-72355-0-37989400-1448688713_thumb.j

post-72355-0-81933100-1448688736_thumb.j

post-72355-0-67974700-1448688751_thumb.j

post-72355-0-59895000-1448688770_thumb.j

californiagold

Looks as if it's the same ground you had luck with the gold plus in another post. It's nothing wrong finding more gold and having fun doing it. Just keep us posted on great finds you have in the future.

Looking at and finding gold just makes one all warm inside. Ha ha

Chuck Anders

Hey chuck, I visited a different spot that I tried original fors at to see how this one could do with small gold. I will be out most weekends till next summer so im sure ill have some more good times. I am going to try to do more videos and post on my fors gold adventures channel on youtube. Soon as I can figure out how to speed up the upload process. It takes forever. Good luck