GPZ7000 - Gently used, for sale

If you or someone you know is looking for an amazing price on a GPZ7000 let me know.

I had a gentleman that got a settlement in a lawsuit and he had this idea that he would buy two machines and he and his brother would start a gold finding business.

Well his brother decided gold detecting wasn't as much fun as he would thought it would be when he didn't find a 1 ounce nugget within the first week.

Well apparently the settlement money has all been spent and now they are looking to sell one of the detectors to pay off some bills.

So I bought the detector back from them and have it available at an great price.

Call me 1-800-477-3211

Thanks!

Doc

Sad, people think they can just go swing a coil, and puff! Theres gold under it! I don't know how many people have asked me if you could make a living doing that. You could if you have other income to fall back on. Like my uncle told a guy once, If you want to make a little money! Start with a lot, and open a roofing business! Grubstake

• 7 months later...

Ok just looking through old posts and this one? Totally funny.  I detected over four years with different machines to get a nugget. Now if I don't have a multi ounce day at least once a week? I'm in the wrong spot. 

I wish i would have seen this when it was posted. But thanks doc for the one you sent to our friend last week. I now have it and so blown away. This is the game changer for sure. 

On June 1, 2016 at 9:39 AM, jjbond said:

Has it sold Doc or still in inventory?

Jen

On June 1, 2016 at 9:39 AM, jjbond said:

Has it sold Doc or still in inventory?

Jen

Hi Jen...I drove down and snagged it in early Nov! I'll keep my eyes and ears open for good deals on any others. 

On 6/3/2016 at 6:29 AM, IdahoPeg said:

Hi Jen...I drove down and snagged it in early Nov! I'll keep my eyes and ears open for good deals on any others. 

Idaho once... she was pretty good.... NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK.... sorry...

Thanks IdahoPeg.

PS: I can joke like that.... I use to live in Nampa. :)

Jen