Recirculating Sluice

I'm looking to buy a recirculating sluice that I could run my material in the garage. Also to use outdoors as a mini highbanker, battery operated of course. Dragging my large, tall Keene A52 combo that I converted to battery operation some 11 years ago, is just to big, cumbersome and doesn't fit in my vehicle. Plus I am not looking to rupture my old double hernia operation from 1985.

Anyways, these small folding recirculating power sluices aka highbankers seem that they could fit the bill. Does anyone have any recommendations on a certain brand or type. I already have an extra 12 volt battery, 12 volt battery charger, plus an electrical outlet built into my truck.

Thanks,

Jimmy now in Preskitt

• Admin

Hey Jimmy,

There are handfuls of them out there, just about every maker that is making sluices and dredges are making a recirculating sluice. There is a guy down the road from me that operated online, but now just opened a store here in Surprise (I think it opens in Oct) that does great work. He manufactures his own products and they are high quality.

Here is his website if you want to take a look - http://www.prospectorschoice.com/

Hope this helps a bit,