hi fellas,

we have designed our own style of pick in Western Australia and its prooving quite popular.

The hardest part is finding a reasonably priced company to make them.

It also doubles up as a seat due to its unique design of the head, comes with a rubber grip and a rare earth magnet.

Because I detect with a GPZ7000 I have to carry my pick on my shoulder and that suits me fine--I will never loose my pick.

I don't use it to break rocks or try to dislodge massive rocks that's what a crow bar (pry bar) is suited for.

I have a photo of it on another forum: gpwa.forumotion.com

go to General Discussion-New pick in production.

hope I haven't broken any rules here but all welcome to have a look.

I have used quite a few Australian picks but this one has been designed for prospectors by prospectors.

I was one of the first prospectors to weld on a winged keel to my pick many years ago and it served its purpose, many picks today have a variation of it now.

wish u all well and look forward to reading good info.

regards

oneday

hi fellas,

we have designed our own style of pick in Western Australia and its prooving quite popular.

The hardest part is finding a reasonably priced company to make them.

It also doubles up as a seat due to its unique design of the head, comes with a rubber grip and a rare earth magnet.

Because I detect with a GPZ7000 I have to carry my pick on my shoulder and that suits me fine--I will never loose my pick.

I don't use it to break rocks or try to dislodge massive rocks that's what a crow bar (pry bar) is suited for.

I have a photo of it on another forum: gpwa.forumotion.com

go to General Discussion-New pick in production.

hope I haven't broken any rules here but all welcome to have a look.

I have used quite a few Australian picks but this one has been designed for prospectors by prospectors.

I was one of the first prospectors to weld on a winged keel to my pick many years ago and it served its purpose, many picks today have a variation of it now.

wish u all well and look forward to reading good info.

regards

oneday

post-71643-0-59433500-1442923382_thumb.g

Ivan- how do your handles hold up? The first one on the website looks like ash, the next 3 look like fir or pine and the last one looks like oak. Oak and ash are good but pine and fir are soft woods. Let me know. Thanks.

Hickory, Ash, Birch, all hard woods mostly ash on the bigger handles, woods will look different depending where on the tree they come from,

Took over a month to get a hundred Hickory sticks.

Ivan

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I'm always trying to keep the customers in the loop on new products/deals, along with sharing my finds for the most part. I really haven't had anyone complain, but rather "Thank Me" since most don't run the deals I do.

I can only recommend guys like Adam and Alwaysdirty to talk about their experiences/finds here on the forum. ;)

Maybe I'm a bit more open letting others advertise their products from time to time, unlike other forums.