NEW GPZ7000 CONTROL BOX COVER KIT, Limited Number Call Rob

Introducing Doc's Gold Screamer® Brand GPZ Control Box Cover Kit.

I just got in 48 Control Box Cover Kits, these are top quality covers designed by me. Bottom is reinforced with single ply conveyor belt material.

The Kit includes the control box cover, with easy entry to the battery. The Control Screen Cover, and a cover for the wireless module.

Protect that $10,000 detector from bumps and scratches. The covers are lined with neoprene to cushion your detector. Retail is $109.

Call Rob!

Thanks!

Doc

post-16-0-22705000-1441135933_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-59922500-1441135973_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-76442400-1441136002_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-99701100-1441136034_thumb.jpg

Doc

That is a great looking cover you got there. I'd want to cover that cover to keep it from getting dirty too. Now all I need is the 7000 so I can go buy it.

Your gold screamer is finer than frogs hair. It's well worth the money it cost. When you buy it I don't know how you stand on everything else but you have gone first class with the screamer.

Thanks Doc

Chuck Anders

Doc

That is a great looking cover you got there. I'd want to cover that cover to keep it from getting dirty too. Now all I need is the 7000 so I can go buy it.

Your gold screamer is finer than frogs hair. It's well worth the money it cost. When you buy it I don't know how you stand on everything else but you have gone first class with the screamer.

Thanks Doc

Chuck Anders

Thank you Chuck!

Everything I manufacture or design is first rate or I don't bring it to market. If you notice, everything I make has my name on it. I'm a prospector and I have a great reputation when it comes to producing top notch gear, and I intend to keep it that way! I design stuff the way I would like it, and when it comes to prospecting I am pretty anal about making sure everything is just right.

It took 6 prototypes and modifications before I was happy with how to cover looked and performed. First it was too baggy and the fit was poor. Second the sun visor just wasn't needed, then there were a few other glitches that had to be fixed, then I decided it had to be line with neoprene to provide cushioning, no just lined with material, then I decided that I wanted the bottom to be really tough and put the conveyor belt material on it.

It's a process, and a very costly one at that. Each prototype costs $300 in labor to produce because they are making one at a time and measuring and remeasuring and cutting and trimming, it's a pain.

Then you have to order enough to get the price down. If I had ordered 100 to be manufactured, I probably would not have had anyone that was even interested in doing the work, and if I did find someone, they probably would have retailed for $275 each by the time I paid manufacturing costs, shipping costs, custom's duty etc. So I had to have 500 made just to get the price down to something half-ass reasonable. It is a very very expensive proposition.

I had 48 shipped DHL, and the rest are coming by sea freight and will take around 30 days to get here.

The extreme price of ordering 500 of anything is why you don't see a lot of people coming out with new items.

Thanks again,

Doc