To Rob's Detector Sales

Hi Rob

I'm short on words to thank you for the great service on getting my GPX 4500. I knew from the time Fedex got their hands on my detector I knew where it was.They would email me. I had went to lunch with my wife and I left a note that my friend next door would sign for it. I'm at lunch and they email that my package was delivered. Nothing like having a smart phone that's smarter than you.

When I got home here is my detector double box and lots of packing to protect it from any harm. When I got the box open I was like a kid in a candy store. My order was over complete with the extra items you included. I can see that Doc's Gold Scream is like you said. That it's well worth the money.

If anyone is out there wanting a PI at a every low than low price. Then you need to order the Minelab GPX 4500 for yourself from Rob's Detector sales.

Thanks Rob

Chuck Anders

PS I did turn the box over and over but couldn't find that new camo coil. Oh I forgot I didn't order it.Ha

I wasn't too short on words.

Congrads ridgerunner on your new pi detector. But you forgot one thing. The camo coiltek elite. By far the best coil for my 5000. Sure it is for the 4500 aswell. Rob can have back all the other ones he forced on me. (Joke) if you detect any area with your new 4500 and stock commanders. Then you get a camo coiltek. Your gonna have to go over same area again. I did and did very well. Just tell Rob to send me my 50 percent commission when you buy one.haha

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Chuck - Thanks once again for your business. Yes, we take pride in some of the simplest things such as packing up a detector. We always double box, use paper and bubblewrap and use high strength strapping tape to make sure the package don't bust open.

The Doc's Goldscreamer Power Pack is a must for anyone looking to eliminate all the cables, harness and battery. This system is only approx 15 ounces and mounts right to the side of the metal detector with the control box cover that comes with it. Truly the best aftermarket battery system for any Minelab Pulse Induction metal detector (SD, GP or GPX series).

I would take CaliforniaGold's suggestion at some time in the future and consider the new Coiltek Elite. I don't need to promote this coil, it's doing it itself very .... very well. I have a few guys that purchase GPX 4500's that have them also with their package and love them. I just wish we could get more reports on the forums about them.

We always have the units in stock, ready to ship the next business day. If you want "No Nonsense" advice on a good metal detector, the best support and training you will find, call us! We would love to chat with you about metal detecting or anything related.

Well chuck my wife and detecting partner runs gpx 5000 and camo coiltek most of the time. And unfortunatly she dont like to share pics of her finds online. But she is paying off the gpx quite quickly. The camo coiltek has allready paid for itself. When I run it I will be sure to show my luck with it here.

As far as depth, whatever Rob is finding and depth of his finds.the camo coiltek elite is right there close. I have found some amazing small gold alot deeper then I could believe.

If something happend to it and I broke it. I would definitely buy it again.

Hi Californiagold

I'm somewhat like your wife in I don't post anything I find. I'd be willing to talk about depth and size it was. That along would be a great help just to have that info. I don't know just why I didn't get it when I ordered my detector. I think my trouble is I go into a state of shock when I spend that much money at one time.Haha

thanks for anything you can give me.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Californiagold,

I know everyone probably thinks we are laughing all the way to the bank, but it's not like that (at least anymore). The profits are getting smaller all the time, more and more dealers willing to "degrade" a product brand by discounting to make a quick buck, so it's more work than ever. Good dealers have to rely on their "service and training."

We appreciate your business and hope you pass our name around in the Goldfields. We always promise to treat our customers right and give them the best support beyond the sale.

Wishing you much more luck out there.

Rob

If I want to get what I paid for and more I buy from a dealer like you. If you can't get service after you buy then that puts you in trouble right away. The toys we buy from Rob may cost a lot but Rob is a phone call away anytime he's needed. If you need training it don't cost you a dime when you buy from him. The last time in Az. I had battery trouble with my SDC and in no time Rob was on the phone with a fix.

Remember Minelab sets the price that a dealer can sell a detector. I'm sure he made a lot less profit on selling me the GPX 4500 but I got the same great service. I have a offer of training with my buy even at less than half the price of a 5000.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Californiagold,

Thanks once again for the comments. There are a handful of "great dealers" out there in my opinion. The great dealers offer good prices, support, training & bundles. The price is really secondary, I would be more interested in the fact I could call a guy and ask him questions if I was struggling with an issue.

I know I sure appreciate the service. Last year I ordered a new power cable to close to my trip out to Az. when it hadnt arrived before my departure from Houston Rob came thru. he drove to Wickenberg in the evening after getting off work to deliver me a cable. That is a dealer that cares about his customers having a good time. I almost forgot, Rob didnt charge for the service or the new power cable that he delivered. He just asked that when I return home I return the one his wife had mailed to me. Great Preson. Kinda like the people that do business with a hand shake.

I'll definately buy from Rob again.

Bill

• Admin

Hey Bill,

Yep, I remember that. I guess the reason I do what I do is "I wouldn't want to be in that spot and someone not support me." I have had customers call before and say their dealer is not answering the phone or getting back with them and they are stranded without a part to detect. That would suck, so I don't want that to happen to anyone that I can reach out and support.

Hey Rob, I hesitate to tell my story. Just want to thank you again for what you did for me. Still working on the truck. It's getting new fuel injection system and I am replacing everything from the fuel tank forward. Lots of modifications involved so it's taking me awhile. I hope to be up and running again soon. Thanks again for going way out of your way to take excellent care of my detector needs. Dennis

• 3 weeks later...