New Coiltek 14-inch Round Mono Elite Searchcoil - Price, Bundles and More

• Admin

Hello All,

Well, although many are not talking about this new coil much on the forums, the results are coming in. I just talked with Trev @ Coiltek Manufacturing and he said the reports from Australia are amazing on the GPX series metal detectors. Some reports are up to 2-3 inches deeper on targets over other coils the same size. The sensitivity is also amazing, as I can personally testify on that. I used one of the first, proto-types here in the US on a few old patches and found smaller nuggets at depth on all the patches we visited.

My partner is now using this coil with good results with his GPX 5000.

More coming soon .... (important phone call)

Rob

If it wasn't but just 1 inch it's the difference between hearing are not hearing. You didn't say the price and I'm sure it's more than a dollar two 69.Ha

I'll have to go look in the store you have on line. More great news today. The trouble is no gold in my back yard here in Texas.

Chuck Anders

Well I had to go look for myself. It comes in camo with a price tags of 405.00. I'm short of pocket change to buy the 7000 to get more depth and smaller nuggets. I do think if I dig deep in my pockets I can come up with 405.00 and I'll just write 7000 on the side of my 4500.

Let me tell you a story I pulled on Dawn ( Rob's wife )

I was in AZ. nugget hunting when the Mesa GPAA gold show was going. I needed a cover for my SDC 2300. Rob was very busy with so many people and Dawn was more than willing to help me. I told her that I wanted a cover for my SDC and she said we have gray or camo. I said let me have the gray because if I was to lay the camo down I may not be able to find it. She started to say something but just turned around and walked off. I'm sure she was thinking, Lord help me and where did this one come from.

She got my gray cover and said thank you.

Chuck Anders

Looking around town Rob has got the best price on this coil. This is what you would call a heavy coil at 40 ounces. Well it is to me being I'm not as young and strong as in times past. If you got boots metal free them bring that coil in to you. It will help your arm last a lot longer.

It may be time to put the detector on your hip and the coil on a broom handle to swing.

Chuck Anders

PS Some talk is going on about this coil on another forum.

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

The extra weight has to do with the coil technology and overall windings. Trev and I have discussed it, but I'm not at freedom to talk about it openly on the forums. Maybe Trev @ Coiltek at some point will chime in and let us know some of the secrets behind this new coil. Yes, a bit more weight, but some prefer the weight for grassing areas such as the Goldfields of California.

The coiltek mono elite is not even noticeable on being heavy. While using it I still dont wear my harness. I havent been detecting in weeks. But had a few chances to use the new coiltek elite. It always produces more gold from previous detected to death patches. And it will find tiny targets quite loud. Im looking forward to using it

Again this fall and finding more deeper gold. From what I seen, this coil really closes the gap on depth compared to gpz.

In the picture. There is 2 pcs of gold above dime that I found at a old heavily detected patch. And the rest of stuff in the pic is tiny junk targets that I dug quite deep. I love this coil. Dont need all the coils that I have no more. Only complaint is the coiltek stickers allways fall off first day.

My wife detects with the same detector and coil with no complaints. She only weighs 115 lbs.

Also this coil seems to have no problems with emi. I run it in sens xtra all the time

With the gain and stab. Turned up.

post-72355-0-55020500-1440225665_thumb.j

Hey Californiagold.

Email me your mailing address and I'll get a few Stickers in the mail to you!

Ctmenquiry@coiltek.com.au

We have made adjustments to the later batches to help keep the sticker from peeling back.

Glad to hear you like the coil!

Trevor

• Admin

Hey Californiagold,

That is the rumor, that the new Coiltek Elite 14-inch Mono has closed the gap. I personally haven't compared a GPX series with the Elite vs. the GPZ 7000 on the same target. That being said, no question it increases depth/sensitivity over other coils currently on the market. I think since the 14-inch Elite has been a huge hit so far, we will see some larger ones.

We have plenty of stock on the new Elite's now if anyone is looking.

post-2-0-40487100-1440429928_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Trevor - I had the same issue with the stickers. Hadn't even taken it out yet and the Coiltek sticker was coming off.

Other than that it appears to be a stable coil. Didn't get it over the gold but I'm confident that if I had then I would have heard it. I sure added a good bundle to my collection of trash.

Hi Andyy,

In regards to the label peeling back we are addressing this - We apologise for the unsightly look! I can assure you we are working with the label company to have this rectified.

In the meantime please provide me your mailing address to my email and i will get them to you.

Trev