Chuck's Ghost Nugget up to be won again - New rules

NO the answer is not Norfolk VA. He had just posted that answer under a different thread so I moved it over to this thread.

The contest is still on and Grubstake isn't even close.

Doc

Hawaii Honaoulu

I drove straight through to Hawaii? Which has been relocated east of the Mississippi? That is one helluva a long ass bridge!

Fortunately this is only a contest and not an intelligence test. :-)

Here I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.

If a plane crashes on the border with exactly half of the plane over the border into Canada, and half in the United States what law U.S. or Canadian determines where they bury the survivors?

Doc

I drove straight through to Hawaii? Which has been relocated east of the Mississippi? That is one helluva a long ass bridge!

Fortunately this is only a contest and not an intelligence test. :-)

Here I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.

If a plane crashes on the border with exactly half of the plane over the border into Canada, and half in the United States what law U.S. or Canadian determines where they bury the survivors?

Doc

Usually the country they eventually die in Doc. Survivers didn't die in the crash. Sheesh.

Mike

ok heres my shot. doc said HE drove strait through, that limits it to a 20 hour drive radius. or a 800 mile max range.

from peoria illinois without sleeping

.. that being said DOC is a tricky guy , so I'm going to guess he drove home to peoria Illinois for a home honeymoon.