Chuck's Ghost Nugget up to be won again - New rules

The prize is not the Ghost Nugget but a gold nugget pin.

Guess where my wife and I went on our Honeymoon city and state. You will win this Gold Nugget pin. It's a nugget that I had a 14k gold pin attached to. And it has a clutch back. You can use it has a tie pin or a woman can wear it on her collar as a collar pin.

So the winner of this contest will win the nugget displayed in the attached picture

I will only give this much of a clue. We lived in Peoria Illinois at the time, we drove to our destination, it was east of the Mississippi and I drove straight through without stopping except for bathroom breaks, to eat, and get gas, it is a place everyone has heard of. So, in other words, it's not some obscure hole in the wall location.

1 guess per person. Contest ends midnight Monday August 24th. If no one guesses then the person who got closest in miles from the city and state they guessed to the actual city and state we spent our honeymoon in wins. We will do a mapquest to see which guessed city is closest.

post-16-0-06496800-1439274977_thumb.jpg

Doc

Grubbie guessed Norfolk, VA - it is wrong

Doc

Like I said on another post the nugget is in the mail. You won it but you can do with it what you wish. I've got another contest to take care of.

Chuck Anders

Chuck I am very appreciative. And I am putting up a nugget pin and I am going to keep the Ghost Nugget. Sorry I did not mean to seem unappreciative it is just that I had no idea I would guess right and the game ended so quickly most people didn't even get to guess. I just felt weird, like I had stopped the game before it had gotten started.

You are a wonderful and generous guy for doing these contests. You are right, there is a lot of cabin fever right now. Thank you.

Doc

That's pretty good of you Doc.

GL to you guys! Hope a newbie gets it.
Tom H.