The Winner is DOC with 9-9-49

Doc if you will please email me your address I'll get the nugget off to you.

thanks everyone and I have another contest coming.

Chuck Anders

NO way? I never win anything, ever! Well I did win $125 on Bingo once on a cruise ship when we were going to Mexico. That was 23 years ago.

Your wife was born the same year as me.

Thanks! This is much easier than going out and looking for nuggets when it is 110 degrees! :)

My address:

Doc's Detecting Supply

3740 Royal Crest Street

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119

Hey Chuck,

I don't feel right taking your gold nugget. I'm a dealer, and I get to go out and find gold all the time. There are a lot of guys out here that would die to win a nugget like that. Almost everyone on this forum has purchased something from me at one time or another, including you. I shouldn't have even played, but I figured Grubby said 08/08/48 so I'll say 09/09/49.

I tell you what. Hang on to the nugget and let's put it up to be won again, this time they have to guess the city and state my wife and I spent our honeymoon in back in 1970. I will only give this much of a clue. We lived in Peoria Illinois at the time, we drove to our destination, it was east of the Mississippi and I drove straight through without stopping except for bathroom breaks, to eat, and get gas, it is a place everyone has heard of. So, in other words, it's not some obscure hole in the wall location.

Same rules that you had, 1 guess per person. After 30 days if no one guesses then the person who got closest in miles from the city and state they guessed to the actual city and state we spent our honeymoon in wins.

I tried to private message you but it said that I could not send you a message,

Doc

Doc you won that nugget fair and sq. It's in the mail to you already. Have you ever seen a armor truck at a funeral?? It good to do something nice for others. It make me feel good and puts a smile on their face. I'll pass this way just one time as others do. so smile and just say thank you.

The Very best to you Doc.

Chuck Anders