Hot Damm, Doc Lousignont

What did ya do after I called in my order on the phone, ?? jump in yer car and drive by my house tossin my order in the mailbox while ya went by ???

SUPERSERVICE just like Rob.
Yup received my order the next day unbelievable and THANK You both you an Rob. :)

• Admin

Hey Frank and all,

Thanks for the comments. I think Doc and I both share the same business ethics and it comes down to "treating customer like you would like to be treated." We both believe in having a great customer relationship, keeping our customers for life and shipping their products the same, if not the next business day.

I hate when I order something and find out it hasn't shipped within 3-4 days from the purchase date.

Thanks for all your comments and supporting dealers that believe in taking care of you!

I can't stand to see something sitting on the shipping table that missed the pickup for that day. So on my way out, I grab whatever has to go and take it to the main post office which is open until 9 pm and drop it off.

I want people to know that their orders, whether from me, or if it is something Rob needs me to drop ship for him, they are packaged up within minutes of receiving the order, and they go out the same day 95% of the time.

Fortunately I have a great mailman. It is amazing how accommodating your mailman is when you run him down and bring him a Subway sandwich, or hand him a $25 gift card for Starbucks every once in awhile. The net result of showing how much I appreciate him, is that I have his cell number. If I have some orders that have come in after he has picked up, I just call him and say, "Hey Damon, where are you? I have a couple more." Then I just run the packages over to him. If it is something large, he will even swing back by and pick it up. I have the same relationships with my UPS and FEDEX drivers.

Doc

I want people to know that their orders, whether from me, or if it is something Rob needs me to drop ship for him, they are packaged up within minutes of receiving the order, and they go out the same day 95% of the time.

Doc

Then why didn't my SDC2300 arrive today Doc? ... oh yea, I haven't paid for it yet. :P

Jen