SDC2300 Covers will be here tomorrow get your orders in NOW

The first 40 SDC2300 Covers of a run of 500 will be in tomorrow.

If you get your order into Rob now, the first 10 people will receive a free BZ Booster Cover to cover your BZ Booster amplifier.

The cover with the booster cover is $96, but the first 10 people will get the cover for $89 with the Booster Cover included free.

This cover is SUPER TOUGH and durable.

1. Lined with nylon covered neoprene to add cushion and protection for your $3750 metal detector.

2. Bottom of cover is lined with conveyer belt material, easy to wipe off and provides a tough surface that is hard to wear out.

3. Extra loops to thread that expensive headphone adapter through to take the strain off of the jack.

4. Flaps that open from the top to access your controls, and not block your view. Flaps that open from the bottom block you view of the controls and take two hands.

5. PVC stabilizer foot to make sure your detector does not flip over on its side. This removable foot is made of unpainted PVC with end caps. (The picture shows the foot painted, it was too labor intensive to paint all of these so we provide a natural color PVC foot that you can paint if you desire. The caps are removable.) I suggest you glue the caps on once you install the foot through the loop.

6. Easy open access flap to battery compartment.

7. Straps to hold the arm cuff open.

This cover has taken a while to get made because I wanted to make sure it met my high standards.

The first prototype, (picture below that was taken in the desert) had just a rubber strip on the bottom instead of conveyor belt material. I found out that this material quickly ripped out when used so we opted for conveyor belt material. The flaps of the cover were just material and were floppy and not consistent with the quality of the rest of the cover, so we lined those flaps with neoprene as well to give them structure.

I hope you are all pleased with this new cover.

Thank you for your patience.

Doc

post-16-0-65750800-1437594936_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-18068000-1437594937_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-13087700-1437594936_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-29828000-1437594935_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-66226700-1437594935_thumb.jpg