XP Deus - Great reports in high trash areas

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a FYI, since I still haven't updated my online store. We have been carry all XP products for the last 3-4 months. There has been a huge spark in interests in the XP Deus for it's ability to "cherry pick" good non-ferrous targets among areas riddled with iron rubbish. I've been working with the unit for a few weeks now and I'm impressed, more than any other unit so far.

The XP is able to handle bad "goldfield" mineralization better than another other unit in it's category. Sales and inquiries have really picked recently along more "Marketing" of the unit and it being used with some of the shows on TV now.

We have a full line of the XP products in stock. Call, email or catch me here if you have any questions. We would love to earn your XP business if you're current researching this product for your needs.

I should have all the XP stuff on the store soon.

Rob, I have been using the XP Deus for a coupled years now for detecting Civil War relics. I must say it is the best detector I have ever used for old house sites that were littered for hundreds of years with every type of iron imaginable. These sites have been pounded since the 1960's with every detector known to relic hunters yet the Deus produces a large number of finds from every one of these sites. I haven't tried it yet in the old gold mining sites but after your post I know where I'll try it this weekend.

Chris are you finding a consistent numeric reading for nuggets. While relic hunting I find the Deus to be very accurate on numeric readings, i.e 40-50 are brass buttons, high 70s mini balls, etc. I would assume that nuggets would produce a higher reading than lead?

I don't pay attention to VDI numbers, as much as the tones.

What Im pushing XP to do is expand the GB, a corse and fine adjustment and quick access to the x y screen.

Its ability to "notch" hot rocks is a huge step in working hot ground.

Sorry for the late reply. Out in the field swinging.

• Admin

Hey Chris,

I'm assuming you're running the new version software at 3.2, correct?

Have you tried the "Gold mode" yet? A few guys have recommended me to try this program, I think program 10 on the unit for hunting trashing gold bearing areas. Curious on your thoughts and experience.

Talk with you later,

Yes,

The Gold fields program and a custom (in the next slot) that shares opposite settings.

No iron discrimination on program 10 with 0 reactivity and just enough ground notch to quiet it down. Then program 11 with full (5) discrimination, reactivity @ 3.

What nice is its ability to customize the coin/ relic modes to suite hunting small conductors. It's deadly on cut hammies in the iron choked medieval sites. This translates to success for coins and nuggets in our "modern" sites.