Rich Hill Book Signed, Out of Print - Limited Time offer

• Admin

Hello All,

I have located a handful of new "Rich Hill, The History of Arizona's Most Amazing Gold Districts," that are signed by Dr. Erik B. Melchiorre himself. These books are on Amazon, Ebay, Able and other online book sellers for Used in the range of $50, to up to $125 new.

I'm willing to part with a few new ones signed for $80.00 shipped to you. This book is out of print and won't be available anymore. I doubt you will find a new one for under $110 shipped anywhere.

Contact us by phone to order this book - 623.362.1459 (leave message if you don't catch us).

Rob Lucky me... I got one and it's a great read. But mines not autographed.

I was totally surprised to be briefly mentioned in the text. jim

• 3 months later...
  • Admin

Hey Chip,

That is correct. I'm hoping to have a bunch of them once they are released. Eric is a great guy and probably one of the most knowledgeable when it comes to gold geology.

P.S. Still have a few more of the Rich Hill books available for sale, the remainder I'm going to hold onto.

Hello Everyone... Rob I'm a lucky camper as I have all of Dr. Erik's books and hoping

to get the latest one whenever it reaches the newsstands.

Dr, Erik has been a prospector since his boy scout days. and once cleaned out the sluice-like corregated large\and small culverts and drain pipes which he panned. Dr. Erik holds a BS

degree in Geology from USC, a Masters from ASU and a Ph.D from WU.

His work experiences are equally impressive; coppermines in Arizona. Expertise in fire-

aasay; geochemistry of copper and gold deposits and the hydrology of rivers; the list

goes on and on. He is presently the head of the Geology Department at CSU- San

Bernardino. We know each other and he is a great guy to know.

I have used a Two-Box M-Scope metal detector to locate shallow (up to 10-15 ft.)

concentrations of magnetic black sand that in a metallogenetic area is often associated

with concentions of few-milling placer gold.

Hey Rob reference pg.139. It is a photo of me with a M-Scope vintage 1946 and once

belonged to the Utah State College but was sold a surplus as it was replaced by the

Gemini. It sold for about $20 and I traded a camera with the buyer for it.

If you can post the photo do so. I was the proud owner; but unfortunately the batteries

were expensive; about $50 and lasted about 8-hrs but otherwise it is still as good as the

Gemini

I guess I am one of the lucky that also has a signed copy, although being addressed to my name might hurt the value a little. I also own the atlases and look forward to any future publications by Eric. Awesome stuff and fascinating to read for sure. Dennis