Rich Hill Book, Out of Print Special - Limited Time

• Admin

Hello All,

I have located a handful of new "Rich Hill, The History of Arizona's Most Amazing Gold Districts," that are signed by Dr. Erik B. Melchiorre himself. These books are on Amazon, Ebay, Able and other online book sellers for Used in the range of $50, to up to $125 new.

I'm willing to part with a few new ones signed for $80.00 shipped to you. This book is out of print and won't be available anymore. I doubt you will find a new one for under $110 shipped anywhere.

Contact us by phone to order this book - 623.362.1459 (leave message if you don't catch us).

post-2-0-88291400-1434231715_thumb.jpg

Howdy Rob... I happen to have an non-signed :( edition of Rich Hill. It was given to me

by one of the authors. Each of the four authors contributed vast knowledge of the history

of Rich Hill and I'm fortunate to know two of them :) :). It was published in 2002 as a

soft cover perfect bound with five appendices and I'm really both humbled and thrilled that

I'm briefly mentioned on pg. 143 and a photo of me :blush: on pg. 139.

As time goes by, this edition of Rich Hill could become become a popular research

paper. (236 pages, Eleven chapters, five appendices and well illustrated by charts and

illustrations, many in color.)

I will add more and this will explain why I wrote so positive in the post above

Dr Erik in 2008 wrote the "Octave Gold Mine

Also in 2009 Dr. Erik also wrote the "Gold Atlas of Rich Hill, Arizona

Then in December 2011 the Gold Atlas of Quartzite, Arizona Vol 1 Northern Dome Rock Mountains

(And I am very lucky and pleased that I have autographed copies of all three of the above).

Vol 2 will be on the Southern Dome Rock Mountains; and then Vol 3 will be on Plombosa.

• Admin

Hey Jim,

Great to hear from you. Thanks a million for the "1st edition of Richard Doherty's Newsletter." I will make a new post about it.

Just talked with Erik, he said he is in the process of finishing Volume 3 on the Plomosa Mountains of Quartzsite, AZ. I'm hoping to have them soon.

Erik's a great guy and close friend. One of the most knowledgeable, updated geologist on gold that I know.

• Admin

Hey Blake,

Ya, it actually a really good book. A lot of good history, pictures and some good info on placers if you really read it closely. I thumbed through it several times and then realized a few short mentions of some locations and actually searched around and found gold there.

Sounds like you guys are doing well detecting. Keep up the great shooting.

P.S. Tell him to post here, he stopped posting here. Maybe I'm not his favorite dealer anymore ..... LOL :huh:

• Admin

Hey AJ,

I'm just razzing you. I understand there are a lot of Internet forums anymore, some more popular/more traffic than others. I really haven't updated this forums or jazzed it up in a long time.

Hope all is well and your run of gold continues!

• 2 weeks later...

Rob--- :huh: you can jazz it up by making a u-tube of you Hoola- hooling (dancing in a grass skirt) on a dinner table

while juggling three bowling pins :). Hey Ol' friend... I'm just pulling your chain :P ; but that would really jazz

it up and nobody would notice that you have been to busy to date it up ;) jim