New Coiltek Camo Elite 14-inch Round Mono Searchcoils in Stock!!

• Admin

Hello All,

I know it has been a struggle to get these new coils in stock, but we finally have a good batch of the new Coiltek Camo 14-inch Round Mono Elite Searchcoils in stock. This new coil is getting crazy reviews from users using anything from an older SD, GP and new GPX series. I personally field tested this coil with the GPX 5000 and it was very impressive. The new coil is using new innovative mono configuration and LITZ wire for more depth and sensitivity than any other 14-inch Mono Round on the market today.

Here are some of the key features of this new coil.

• 14" round or 350mm in diameter
  • 1130 grams or 40 ounces approx.
  • Suits the Minelab SD / GP / GPX detectors
  • Sharp and bright response to targets
  • Extremely sensitive and quiet in operation
  • Water resistant
  • Deep searcher
  • From current tests consistently achieving 1-2 inches greater depth than the standard 14" Mono by Coiltek
  • Optimises the SD, GP and GPX detectors performance

** Order from our online store here - http://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-camo-elite-14-inch-round-mono-searchcoil

Your price shipped to you door in the US is - $405.00 with FREE Fedex Ground Shipping

See the pictures below -

Well, I may have been sold if it was ACU digital camo. That woodland old style camo wont blend in at all around here.... :P I bet the coil is mighty fine though Rob, and anything that "optimizes" my SD2200 would be a welcome addition.... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Adam,

I have the original, tan colored proto-type here at my house if you're interested in a test run. Take it over some spots and see if you notice any difference. I would like to just hear a report back from an older style detector such as your SD2200. I don't want anything for it, just an honest report, good or bad. Keep it as long as you need to test in on a few spots.

I promise not to place a GPS microchip in it. :huh:

While my fors gold was being repaired. I had a chance to steal my wifes gpx 5000 with new coiltek elite. I had a really good time with it. It seems to be quite a bit deeper then the coiltek 14x9 blitz. I found gold and tiny pieces of metal deeper then previously detecting there with 14x 9 blitz. I also was able to use deep mode and sens. Xtra timings. And turn up the gain and stabilizer. Where before best I could do with blitz was sens. Xtra sometimes. No deep mode.my only complaint is Rob included so many coils in his gpx 5000 bundle sale, that we dont need them now. Guess they make good wall decorations.post-72355-0-21840400-1432788102_thumb.jpost-72355-0-16097500-1432788220_thumb.j

In the pic on left. The gold is at top of dime. The little gold was .1 gr at 5" and bigger gold was 1/2 dwt at 1 foot. All the little thin iron pcs. Were between 7-8".

The next pic. The gold on far left was only one found with gpx and coiltek elite. It was .3 dwt and was at 9". And was not a faint signal. Hopefully I can steal the gpx away from my wife and get another go with it sometime. My wife wont post anything ever online, but she has alot more proof of this coil then my tiny example.

Good luck!

Remember a 14 X 9 Blitz coil is the equivalent of a 11.5 round coil. The old 14 inch round solid Orange was probably my all time favorite Coiltek coil.

Doc

Hey Rob,

I will be sending a money order, to you for this coil monday morning. Just for a heads-up. Wish we had that Texas Rain here, for our creeks and wash's :o

Take care, Ed

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Masher - I haven't compared the two. I like both Manufactures, but believe Coiltek has something else going on in this coil beyond the Litz wire. :huh:

Big Ed - Great to hear from you. I will keep an eye out for the Money Order. Did you send to the PO Box 8926?

• 6 months later...
  • Admin

Hey MXT Sniper,

Great find with the new Coiltek Elite 14-inch Round Mono. This is a great coil, many are doing well with it.

That being said, anyone from today on that want to purchase a new Coiltek 14-inch Elite Round Mono or a NF 17x13 Evolution Mono, I will honor a 10% discount and free shipping to you. I will extend this offer up until the end of the 2015 season. Call 623.362.1459 or visit out online store to order. I have both of these new coils in stock and ready to ship today!

Talk with you later,

• Admin

Hey Way2cool,

As for the new Elite and Evolution coils, the only ones that are available right now are these -

Coiltek 14-inch Round Solid Mono Elite - $405.00 - in stock

Coiltek 11-inch Round Solid Mono Elite - (on the way to me now)

Coiltek 17x11-inch Elliptical Solid Mono Elite - (coming soon from what I'm told)

Nugget Finder 17x13 Solid Evolution Mono - $495.00 - in stock

Nugget Finder 12-inch Round Evolution Mono - (coming soon)

Hope this helps a bit. I should have the 11-inch Round Solid Mono Elite's by the end of this week, or beginning of next. I will check on when the 17x11's will be available.

Rob

If I understand you correct all three coil will have the same make up. The only thing that will change is the weight and maybe the cost. Do you know at this time the cost of the 11 inch round Elite coil ?

Anyone who is thinking about buying one should jump on this great deal of 10 % off . The only thing that would make this a sweeter deal is for Coiltek to add another 10 % to your offer. It don't hurt to ask. I always told my kids the most I can say is NO.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

Ya, I don't think there is any difference besides the size of each Coiltek Elite. The difference is going to be the smaller is able to work in tighter spots and more sensitive to the smallest piece of gold. The 14-inch Round is all purpose coil (one of my favorite sizes) and the 17x11 for a bit more coverage and probably slightly more depth.

From the sounds of it, I have the 11 and 17x11's on this order coming by the end of this week or early next week. I don't have the prices right off hand, but the moment I get them I will let everyone know.