Garage Cleaning Blow-out Deals for the Summer

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I have a ton of stuff in the garage that I need to get rid off. Here are a few items that I need to move quickly if you're interested. Metal Detecting, Dredging and Misc items for sale.

(1) Bowflex Revolution Gym System - Paid over $3800 four years ago. I'm asking $1000 and you pick it up locally and I will help break down. Smoking deal, don't have room for it.

(1) Keene 4-inch Dredge Dual Sluice Box, Pontoons with Hooka and the works - Paid over $4000 with all the extras. I'm asking $2500.00. I only used this 3 times since I owned it. Always been in the garage.

(1) XP Deus Metal Detector - New this unit is $1600.00. I'm asking $1100.00. Only used twice, customer traded in for a GPZ 7000.

(1) Minelab GPX 5000 with all stock accessories - Used only a few times, new price is $5795.00. Asking $3200 firm on this unit. Still has around 2 years on the warranty. I might have a few other GPX 5000 in the near future also, price will vary on accessories and condition.

I will list more items in the next day or so.