Wishing everyone a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to wish everyone a very safe and fun Memorial Day weekend. I'm hoping to get out for a day or so to swing the GPZ 7000. Hope you all have a great time with family, friends and maybe able to swing your detector.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed here on the forums with stories, finds or just a simple reply back to someone.

Your friend and fellow nuggetshooter,

Rob Allison

It's on-and-off rain here...which we really need, so I won't be getting out until Tuesday at the earliest. Hope you guys and gals find a ton of nuggets.

Jim

Thanks Rob:
Good luck to ya!
Im doing a bunch of plating and may take the dirt bike out :)
Tom

Going to be chasing the ellusive striped bass off the coast of NH this weekend. They are just now starting the migration as the winds from the southeast are drawing some warmer (55 degree) water along with it. Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!

Mike F

Gosh... no matter what the plans are... I know we are all thinking of the meaning of Memorial

Day and our thoughts of .... Gosh we all know that... May everyone be out of Harms Way... Another

friend and fellow nugget-chaser jim

If anyone is at a loss to be able to get out and have fun... join me in watching all

of the neat youtube videos.... Thanks Rob for them... jim