Weekend Dinking end in almost 1/2 ounce of Gold Nuggets

• Admin

Hey Dave and others,

It's real easy on the forums to take something someone wrote and take it out of content. Talking with someone is person, they can see your expressions and watch your emotions, but on the forums it's just words. It's real easy to read something and assume it means "this or that." I do it all the time, but have to sit back and read it a few times and think "maybe he meant this, but it was written like that."

No biggie, the forums are for everyone to share their finds, stories and anything else.

As for the gold paint, it would be a real chuckle to have a can in your detector bundle so when your better half asks you what that is, you can tell her if you don't find gold, you can at least act like it! :huh:

Wishing everyone a great Memorial Day Weekend and hoping some nugget shooting to go along with it.

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

Very little drinking for me. When I was young it was fun to drink, but as I have gotten older I have lost interests in stuff that is not productive for me, such as drinking. If the right situation and environment is present, I might drink a beer or two. It's more sociable drinking if anything.

Believe it or not, my favorite drink with my wife is the Bloody Mary. I don't like the taste of hard alcohol at all, so I need those girly type drinks! :huh:

Hoping to get a few more nuggets this weekend with the GPZ 7000. I'm loving this metal detector, has kind of re-kindled my interests in metal detecting for gold nuggets once again.