Nice day in the hill

Hey all:

Got out today with Dad and Dave. Went into the LSD area.

Really nice weather, nice and cool, and rain, and hail. But it was still cool! :)
Dave and I hit a couple of washes and were just cleaning up the desert.

Got back to the truck a couple of hours later, dad is sitting there and he shows us a little nug he found.

Well, we go up wash about 50 yrds from the road to where he found it and he proceeds to find another one! We used the GB2 and the 5000 and didn't find anymore.

So...go back to the truck to eat. Go back up another wash, right off the road and I get a nice zip zip with the GB2. Look down and YEHAH! a sunbaker :) Its at the end of the weed in the pic. Dave found some awesome trash to add to his collection.

Its about 3 and the skys are looking dark again. Headed out and it starts raining pretty good.

Poor Dave is on his quad. He was dried off by the time he got home though.

All in all, it was a really fun time. Good Lord blessed us with some gold and the weather was awesome!
Tom H.

post-33762-0-45141900-1430102570_thumb.j

post-33762-0-32352500-1430102580_thumb.j

Srry..not too big. Bout 2/10th of a gram

But, its gold! :)
Tom

• Admin

Hey Tom,

Was up around your country this weekend with a friend that purchased a GPZ and SDC. He said he's going to pound your patches ..... LOL Just kidding. He's as GREEN and GREEN can get right now. That being said, thought I might bump into you up that way.

Congrats on your nuggets. Any nuggets beat the old Skunk!