Short Hunt Saturday with a new Customer

• Admin

Hello All,

Saturday I had a customer that is very serious about metal detecting purchase a GPZ 7000 and SDC 2300. My partner and I took him out Saturday to allow him to run the GPZ 7000 over some washes we found nuggets in before. Within a few hours, working together with him I was able to get him over 4 gold nuggets at depth in this pounded wash. My partner used my GPZ 7000 and hunted a nearby wash while I was training and snagged 4 small ones also. We thought these washes were dead, never expected to pluck 8 out of them. I now have to hunt a lot of washes at some point, but will probably wait for the Summer Monsoons to get a better chance of missed gold plus the Monsoon water action.

Here are the nuggets we found. The four on the left are the ones my customer and I found, the ones on the right are my partners using my GPZ.

post-2-0-22421100-1430097498_thumb.jpg

It's out there. Another 6.5 ounces roughly and this GPZ is paid for at $1150 per ounce spot!! :rolleyes: