Did you really want that coil that came with your detector purchase?

My question is because we get coils we may not want and never use.If we had the option it wouldn't have been the stock coil. One detector company now offers the stock coil and a larger one. What I've seen on a video the other coil is one hot coil. If I had the option I'd take the extra coil and take a smaller coil in place of the stock one.

I know lots of time they'll offer a pro package and you get the small coil you wanted. The thing is I don't need a shirt and I don't wear a cap. The case for the detector is okay but I've found that a gun case from Academy works better. Has better padding to protect the high dollar detector.

My money so why can't I make the call?

Chuck Anders

Here is another example in June issue of Lost Treasure and that's right June 2015. This detector company coming out with a number of new detectors You can see from the low end to the top one the coils get bigger. We all don't live on the beach and have easy digging The detectors I must say look great but the coils for average hunting is just too big. Again you get a coil you really didn't want but that's what comes with the detector. More money out to buy the coil you need.

Chuck Anders

PS Maybe one day a detector company will sell you what you want and not the other way around.

Well guys I happy as a pig in Sh$& with my latest purchase. A newer technology VLF that came with every coil I would have wanted that's why I bought it.
I've got the lil 5 inch puck like the GB's to discriminate between the heavy trash with and hit the tailin piles. Then its got the standard size and a bonus LARGE coil for coverin ground and probably some xtra depth in the right ground.
I can actually see the LARGE coil as a perfect meteorite chaser.
Yup and all came with coil covers too didn't have to pay xtra like most others.
Yeah havin the coils you want at the end of the shaft can really contribute to "confidence" when out there swingin.

Frank

I was wanting to ask you how are you doing with the Nokta Fors Gold ?? I'm going to take a look at the Racer Gold if and when it hits the market.

You can see I haven't said any company name and I'm not going too. I just want to express myself and hear others about it too.

Keep us posted here on the gold you may find and just how well you like Fors Gold.

Chuck Anders

PS Many years ago we had pigs and that's the only thing that will take a crap and turn around to pick the corn out of it.

Now you know the rest of the story.HaHa

Chuck I haven't had the machine out but twice since I got it.

I'm tryin to start making the time to get out life has not been kind in the recent past.

The 2 times I've been out were old homestead areas not nugget patches, hopefully this week or next.

I was set on waiting for the racer to be available also.

But when it looked like it was still months away and unknown opinions yet I decided it was the fors gold model I should get.

Well Frank I'm going to tell you something you may not know. Now you be sure to write this down someplace. If you live long enough your going to get old. Now that's not what does you in. The screw that holds your butt on will rust out. Your always looking down as if you lost something. Then you run into things and look like you been to hell and back the hard way. Lets forget about this. I think I got one wall that needs a detector to hold it up. That's why I'm waiting on the Racer Gold to take a look at it.

Now if you need someone to go with you I'll be there. We just have to remember that we both don't get down at the same time.

I'll be 74 next month and it's not over until and that's the part I don't know .

The Best to You Frank.

Chuck Anders