anyone near winnemucca nevada????

i have a guy that is needing me to go to his placer mining operation and detect the top soils of his claim and teach him to use the gpx 5000. he will be buying my setup. unfortunately i cant make it cause im now in oklahoma getting ready to work for awhile. this guy owns a huge mining company and they run huge placer mining operations. hes looking to detect the top soil for possible nuggets before they push it away due to possible trash. then they dig and sluice the rest. but there are alot of oppertunity here to get in with a good guy who has properties in nevada and Ca. not looking for someone to just go detect his property. need an experienced gpx 5000 user to teach him to use the machine. hes looking for now. i hate giving up this oppertunity but ill get another chance as ive talked with him about future trips. so if your close and can make a trip or two and help this guy out im sure you will get to find some nice gold. you will have to speak to me then ill give him your info. maybe reno chris would be idea....???

john

thanks, i talked with chris and were set. i really wish i could have made the trip. but sometimes we have to sacrafice certain things for certain things lol

john