When is the Minelab Go-Find detectors going to be released

Well Gerry's Detector s and Kellyco shows them now. On what I was reading you'd think they were already on the market. Maybe Not.

I know Minelab makes a very good product but nothing like reviews.

Chuck Anders

PS On coin detectors I tell anyone to buy the best they can afford. The reasoning behind this is if you are a true coin hunter you will find enough to pay for the next detector. I don't know why it always come down to money.Ha

Well Gerry's Detector s and Kellyco shows them now. On what I was reading you'd think they were already on the market. Maybe Not.

I know Minelab makes a very good product but nothing like reviews.

Chuck Anders

PS On coin detectors I tell anyone to buy the best they can afford. The reasoning behind this is if you are a true coin hunter you will find enough to pay for the next detector. I don't know

why it always come down to money.Ha

Chuck,

It doesn't say on Gerry's website but if you look again at Kellyco you will see that they are only taking "pre-orders" meaning the Go Finds aren't released yet, as I mentioned go to Minelab's site and read for yourself, May at the earliest!!.