Hey all, It's been a while since I have been around.. Got into something else for a bit (2SSCamaro) ... Ready to start hitting the hills again and a very good friend of mine is now ready to get involved and go with.... He is green as green and I was thinking of starting him out with a used 705. What do ya-all think? Has there been or do they ever come up on classifieds?

Thanks. . .

• 2 months later...

Ausome1, :) If you cannot locate a X-Terra 705, the X-terra 70 is still a good detector....

I have a "70" and it's not for sale.

If anyone reading this thread has an extra "70" I have misplaced the original manual

that came in the box and I'm willing to pay for another original manual...

Nv AU Miner.... Best Wishes... Nevada is still rich in overlooked shallow epithermal

silver-gold electrum eluval placer. If you wish contact me jimstraig A earthlink.net jim straight

Ausome1, :) If you cannot locate a X-Terra 705, the X-terra 70 is still a good detector....

I have a "70" and it's not for sale.

If anyone reading this thread has an extra "70" I have misplaced the original manual

that came in the box and I'm willing to pay for another original manual...

Nv AU Miner.... Best Wishes... Nevada is still rich in overlooked shallow epithermal

silver-gold electrum eluval placer. If you wish contact me jimstraig A earthlink.net jim straight

Jim,

Until you can find a replace X-Terra 70 manual, you can view the manual in PDF format at the following link and then save it to your computer so you can always have it and also print it out if you wish.

http://www.minelab.com/__files/f/4146/4901-0059%201.1Inst%20Manual%20%20X-Terra70%20Website.pdf

Skip

For more info regarding the X-terras try the link goldseeker (skip) posted above. Finds forum is

what you are looking for... it has a lot of associated links. One of them is the X-terra.

Google finds X-terra forum... If this does not work, Hobby can you or some guru, such Gold Seeker

can add it as a link. I have been posting on Finds for nine years as Parrott. On this forum there very

knowledgeable webmasters and no one "pecks" at anyone...

Are there two x-terras for sale? Ausome1 with the 70 and the two needed coils. Hobby has a 705...

Both are Digital and the coils control the frequency... :)

Thank you Gold Seeker....

:)I'm one happy camper.... I now have an original in the box X-terra 70 manual... jim

• 1 month later...

Thanks fo all the replys guys. . . I got lost having fun in the SS again.. My buddy bought a 705.

I just sold my boat and bought a new Ranger XP900 Hunter Edition. Setting it up now for some nugget huntin fun!! Can't wait to get out and about again..

Take care and be safe. .

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dan,

I should of checked back sooner. . . probably missed ya in the area... Soon as I get hunting out of the way(above ground) You bet I'll be hunting (below ground). I don't remember If I ever PM'd you my phone #. . . If I didn't ... I will so that we can get in the hills some time.

Take care,

Doug

Hey good to hear from ya. No I didn't make it down. But I will be down on the 18th or 19th. Depends on if my dad can get that Fri off or not. He's coming from fallon and I'll meet him down in winnemucca. I don't think I ever got your number so if you want pm me with it and maybe we can do some beeping.

Dan