GPZ 7000 nuggets

• Admin

Hey Goldstudmuffin,

Very impressive finds for hammered patches. No question, the GPZ 7000 is finding more gold than before. For years I would re-visit old patches with new Minelab's and be lucky to find 2-3 nuggets from old patches. I'm now finding on average 4-5 if not more and I already cherry picked most of the small deep gold on these patches with the SDC 2300. My numbers would probably be 10-15 nuggets from the patches if I didn't hit them already with the SDC.

I scored a nice 8.1 Dwter today at depth with the GPZ 7000 in High Yield and Difficult. No questions I missed it with the SDC and GPX 5000 in the past. It was down around 15 inches.

ill just whisper this so no one else hears.... i can do the beeping and you can do the digging or vise versa..wouldnt want ya getting all fat sittin around with no excercise..lol

john

Russ, you could try night hunting...I have no interest in skulking around at night for any reason...but some love it.

I am a visual and solar-powered person so the night is for sleeping to me...

fred

Last time I tried night hunting a self appointed caretaker for some out of business mining company starting shooting over our heads :angry2: and we were finding nuggets to boot. That was near Gila City placer down by Yuma, never went back because I would have brought my AR-15 with me. :spank:

We were only hunting at night because it was in the month of May and lot cooler at night.

Hey Russ,

Stay out of "Difficult" would ya ..... :o

Rob, I'm sure trying to!

ill just whisper this so no one else hears.... i can do the beeping and you can do the digging or vise versa..wouldnt want ya getting all fat sittin around with no excercise..lol

john

John, on who patch? :ph34r:

Russ forgot to ask, did ya sell the 3500 when ya got the 7000 ??

No I really don't want to sell it, I've found to much gold with it, same with the 2100.