wheres all the gpz 7000 fimds ???

John,

Do you qualify for the military discount? If so you would be better off selling the GPX5000 outright and using your 15% discount to buy a machine in a sealed box.

Otherwise, it might be a reasonable deal. Depends on the shape of the GPZ7000. If the guy did something to it to damage it that is not covered by warranty then it is a buyer beware situation.

Doc

Haha. Im not saying it is doc. But i did read some post that the coil was a major part. Heck if they can put a man in space and vote for obama twice they can do anything lol. Maybe they can make a coil that will work for the 5000 with its own chip. Might need a modiffy it to work who knows. You all never expected tjis gpz to be what it is. Im sure u all knew there would be a better unit but not a super unit with whole new twist lol.

John

Im gonna sell the gpx outright or part it out and then buy the gpz. Im not gonna trade and splurge $6k on top. Im sure ill do better like u said amd yes ill be able to get the 15% military.

John.

That's great John,

Put your GPX5000 together with a couple of extra coils. Then part the rest out. With your 15% discount you will do pretty good. Probably get $4000 for the GPX5000 and other goodies you part out. So you are looking at a difference of $4500.

Doc

• Admin

Hey Gubelube,

Give me a call when you're ready. I told you originally you should have taken the GPZ 7000. No biggie, but you won't second guess yourself with the GPZ 7000. All the nuggets I have posted from the GPZ 7000 have been missed with the GPX 5000 and the SDC 2300. I'm hunting slow and methodical, but done the same years ago on these patches with the GPX 5000 and in some spots with larger round coils.

Tortuga - A package is heading your way today!! :huh: