I hate getting old.

Hey Doc, Thanks for the "Heads-Up, This procedure sounds like the old days at Disney Land and the E - Ticket Ride on the Matterhorn Bobsled. I am scheduled for my Life Changing Experience this coming Friday morning April - 10th at 7:30 am. My wife informed me that if you "DOC" can do it you I can do it. AFTER All THE PREPPING IS COMPLETED AND THE PROCEDURE IS COMPLETED AND DONE AND I SURVIVE THIS MADNESS - I MAY BE LOOKING FOR A NEW WIFE. "JUST KIDDING HONEY" "GETTING OLD REALLY SUCKS SOMETIMES"

I made it through fine. Seriously the procedure is a snap. They tell you, I'm putting the propophol in now you will be asleep in about 6 secon zzzzzzzzzzz. Next thing you know the nurse is saying, you're all done, everything looked good.

You are pretty much awake and alert as soon as you wake up. The propophol gets metabolized really fast.

What kind of prep did they give you? I got the Suprep. Just two glasses. One the night before the procedure and one the morning of the procedure. It tasted like crap but it was only 1 glass full.

6 years ago I had the stuff that comes in a gallon jug that is glycol? You have to drink a glass every hour until it's gone. That is just pure freaking torture. And it made everything coming out real acidic, and it made me feel nausious and get the chills.

This Suprep was far superior. I can drink two glasses of anything and tolerate it.

If you have hemmorhoids, I suggest getting some Prep H ointment, not cream. Coat yourself pretty well to avoid that stuff irritating your rhoids. Get yourself a perineal hygiene bottle.

http://www.brightmedical.com/disposable-lavette-bottle

Probably can get one at a pharmacy.

It is a soft plastic bottle that you put water in and is easy to squeeze. Try rinsing yourself clean as much as possible. Then use baby wipes that are saturated in water to sort of pat yourself clean. Try to avoid wiping because I don't care how damn soft ass wipes are, when you wipe your ass 300 times over two days they start to feel like sandpaper.

You will do fine. It's a minor aggravation for a lot of peace of mind.

Doc

"OMG" I am scheduled for my second one on Friday, April 10th at 7:30 am. My first was at age 50 and now that I have turned 60 this year, my doctor tells me it's time for another E-Ticket Ride at Disneyland. My Doc is pretty cool - He knows that I prospect for Gold and has offered to split 50/50 any "Nuggets" that he may find. I informed him that that was o.k. and that any "Nuggets" that he finds during the procedure he can "KEEP THEM" for his personal collection. On a more up-lifting note; to everyone who has recently or is about to go through this procedure. I "SINCERELY" hope that the "End Results" no puns intended, that everything "Came Out All Right," again - no puns intended.