A Farmer Drilled For Water, But What Came Up Astounded The World.

Why don't we all go out detecting tomorrow and get burned out and tired....maybe find some gold and post happy stuff! :)

That's what im gonna do!

Everybody stop poking everybody...not worth it.
Tom H.

• Like 1

I personally have a lot of respect for aznuggetbobs opinions, he brings a lot of useful knowledge and good stories, with gold to back it up. I could care less about this argument but I think bob shares a wealth of information and doesn't deserve to be discredited over a disagreement with another forum member.

Ditto!

:)

• Admin

Hello All,

Wow, the thread went bonkers overnight ..... Well, I must say I respect them both (Jen and AZNuggetBob). I think both have great things to share. I personally know AZNuggetBob and know he is an old time pro with a lot of gold nuggets under his belt from all around the US. I don't know Jen personally, but have seen her on the forums for years and has always contributed good info.

Never hurts for a bit of a debate about stuff, such as this Geyser. Lets just keep it clean and respectful, that is all I ask. :wub:

• Like 1

I too enjoy bobs knowledge of things on the forums. He has great info and he isn't afraid to share it. Especially when asked. We all see things differently so let's be cool haha. On a happier note my 13 year old son found 3 Chinese coins and a big cent peice. I found a small speci with the gb2 and enough square nails to build a 2 story house. Pretty good day on the relic side of it.

never thought you'd jump into this pissin match.

Didn't really intend to get into the pissing match part of it, just giving more info and clarifying some of the things that had been said.

I think bob shares a wealth of information

Agreed, and I certainly have no problems with Jennifer either.

just giving more info and clarifying some of the things that had been said.

Agreed, and I certainly have no problems with Jennifer either.

Which I'd hoped you would considering I made a point of mentioning you and hoped that you may have some valuable input into it's creation, thanks for checking it out and your detailed response Chris.... :)

And thanks, the feelings mutual.

Jen