A Farmer Drilled For Water, But What Came Up Astounded The World.

Jen I worked for several large mining companies up there years ago. the area is well known for geothermal activity. as a matter of fact helped deposit most of the best deposits up there. That and the cinnabar. but having lived up there for years off and on and looking at some of your photo's I still have a hard time swallowing this one. :P AzNuggetBob

AZNuggetBob you're entitled to your opinion and it's the same one you sent me in reply to other postings I've made..... Accusations about the truthfullness of my statements. The last time it was stating that nuggets found detecting in Australia and were for sale had been heated/melted and were not original/authentic and you were a fancy expert jeweller so knew it as fact, now you're an ex mining expert and again questioning my statements.... I care less now about you or your views than I did then (when I had to tell you several times to stop sending me PM,'s and leave me alone) but you're still entitled to them.... I just assume your sexist as that's all you do in my posts is post content like this.....

Take care....and oh by the way.... They're not my photos.... I just posted a link.... Jerk

Jen

Jen when you sober up some, I'll respond to your comments. AzNuggetBob

Save your energy for detecting, as I've said several times, your opinions mean nothiung to me so seriously..... don't waste your time on them, they won't be read.

Jennifer

Jen, do not pay any mind to Aznuggetbob. His reading skills are a bit off. And he follows after you know who in a down under forum.

....oh that makes sense... he's just upset cus his wife keeps asking when "I'm" coming to visit and when "he's" going prospecting again. :)

The story wasn`t that astounding, and it has little to do with nuggethunting...lets keep on topic

Oh.... right, sorry Adam... my apologies...... you mean nugget hunting related like this one?

http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/11172-quails-nesting-early-this-year/#entry77638

or this one

http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/10780-copy-and-paste-not-working/#entry74815

or possibly this one

http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/10817-looks-like-bills-forum-is-down/#entry75090

or maybe even this one.....

http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/11287-36-dwts/#entry78648

I tell you what little man.... why don't you go back in the other room, climb back up on your wank tank or spank tank whatever you call it and leave the grown up talk to adults if you have nothing of value to add. A post about a geological marvel has a hell of a lot more to offer this community knowledge and beauty wise than your comments about eating dinner or Google Chrome dramas.....

Go on...run along... and take the teddy bear with you...

Jen

• Haha 1

Nice to know your following my very un-informative posts Jennifer. I just turned 19 , and I know nothing about detecting but I do pan alot up at lynx creek. Thats near Prescott, lots of gold up there I heard

You also don't know anything about curtailing smart mouth unwarranted comments and respecting your elders and those who've tread the path before you and may be the ones you seek guidance from some day... Don't let AZNuggetBob's comments give you the false sense of bravado that a "pack mentality" will serve you well as you go forward in life, the one you piss off today may be the one who rescues your smart mouth from a band of illegals or rattlesnake one day..... As prospectors we all hang together or we hang separately.....

Take care....

Jen

You mean like I might ask you how to set up my GPZ 8000 some day? Maybe I will.......Oh my name isn`t really Adam , i just picked it because it was the first on the list

P.S. We dont have any illegals here in new mexico , but I heard there was problems on the border. Would you be able to help me set up my GPX 5000 that my dad bought me? I got it off Alibaba.com really cheap....I see that you have 2 of them in your signature...

Hmmm. If im not mistaken. The topic for this postt was about the geysers and does belong to jen. If its out of place im sure riob could move it where it belongs. But it is dead in here amd none the less its a public forum to chit and chat. Once again thanks jen. I personally enjoyed the post.

John